On 16th July, 2022, MoU will be signed between Altair India and Aeronautical Society of India – Bangalore branch and their special interest group Aero Innovation & Skill Centre (AISC) as Mentors & Jury for Altair India Start-up Challenge (ASC) 2022. ASC 2022 is focused on Start-Ups in the Aerospace and Defence field and especially in the UAV segment.
The statements to be made by Vishwa during press briefing at the Bangalore Event:
- I congratulate the Aeronautical Society of India, Bangalore Branch (AeSI) on
launching a special interest group, Aero Innovation and Skill Centre (AISC). I am sure
this initiative will help bridge the skill gap between the Industry and Academia and
will nurture the start-up ecosystem in the aerospace & defence industry in the coming
- As a technology partner, Altair has extended the support in terms of free access to
our technology, solutions and mentorship to AeSI-AISC aspirants. Altair is glad to
announce that the Aeronautical Society of India through Aero Innovation & Skill
Centre are collaborating for Altair India Start-up Challenge 2022 where the industry
focus for this year’s challenge is Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) in the Aerospace &
Defence Industry. AISC will support Altair Start-Up Challenge 2022 with their
expertise in the industry, mentor the selected start-ups and be a part of the jury panel.
- Altair believes that these upcoming start-ups in the field of Aerospace and Defense
will challenge the status quo and accelerate the speed of innovation by leveraging
the solid platforms built by our DRDOs & DPSUs. The initiatives taken by the
Aeronautical Society of India and the Altair Start-up Challenge are the steppingstones
to creating a humming ecosystem for Aerospace & Defence innovation through start- ups.
Details of MoU:
- AISC and Altair will reach out to incubators to promote ASC2022. AISC will guide and support Altair to identify potential Start-up for the start-up challenge program.
- AISC will mentor the identified start-ups and support them with technical know-how
whereas Altair will support them with know-how on Altair technology & solutions.
- AISC will nominate the judge for ASC2022 jury panel to evaluate the start-ups in the
- With permission from AISC & AeSI, Altair will recognize AISC as ASC2022 partner on all the avenues of AISC2022.
- Altair will support with software, courseware and certifications to AISC’s start-up and academia programs.
Aero Innovation and Skill Centre (AISC), an integral part of The Aeronautical Society of India (Aesi), Bengaluru Branch.