Sparsh CCTV signed a historic MoA for the Transfer of Technology with the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Thiruvananthapuram at IIIT, New Delhi. Under this agreement, the Sparsh CCTV, the manufacturer of India’s first indigenous CCTV get access to technology pertaining to Thermal Camera.
During the momentous signing ceremony on February 3rd, 2024, Mr. Sanjeev Sehgal, MD & Founder of Sparsh CCTV, unveiled an ambitious roadmap for the future. He articulated a vision for a vertically integrated LABS ecosystem encompassing Automotive, Mobility, Computing, Strategic Electronics, and Industrial Electronics/IoT and applications of thermal camera in defense, traffic monitoring , highways, power sector e.t.c. This strategic roadmap underscores Sparsh CCTV’s commitment to pioneering innovation and shaping the technology landscape across diverse sectors.
In the midst of the challenging circumstances of 2020, Sparsh CCTV, a prominent player in the surveillance technology sector, proudly introduced India’s 1st Thermal Fever Detection Camera. This strategic move was aimed at addressing the nation’s requirements during a period when all exports and imports were restricted due to the impact of COVID.
Use Cases of Thermal Camera:
• Defense Applications: Employed in defense and strategic installations for enhanced surveillance, reconnaissance, and securing the nation’s borders through robust perimeter monitoring for real-time detection of intruders in low-light or adverse weather conditions.
• Manufacturing Units: Used for monitoring equipment and ensuring employee safety by
identifying anomalies in temperature.
• Public Events: Integrated into event security for efficient crowd monitoring and detection of individuals with elevated temperatures.
• Transportation Hubs: Deployed at airports, railway stations, and bus terminals for quick and contactless fever screening.
• Healthcare Facilities: Applied in hospitals and clinics for monitoring patient temperatures
without direct contact, contributing to infection control.
The signing of the historic MoA , is ushering in a new era of collaborative technology development. Mr. Sanjeev Sehgal’s visionary roadmap, revealed during the signing ceremony, charts a course toward a vertically integrated LABS ecosystem, exemplifying Sparsh CCTV’s unwavering commitment to innovation and its transformative influence across diverse sectors.
Established in 2002, Sparsh has played a pivotal role in surveillance industry by shaping the narrative of “Atmnirbhar Bharat” through the indigenous manufacturing of software and hardware. Boasting three in-house manufacturing units and an upcoming anchor unit in Kashipur EMC 2.0 , Uttarakhand, Sparsh aspires to become the CCTV Factory For The World. With a committed investment of ~200 crores, Sparsh aims to generate employment for 25,000 people directly and indirectly, demonstrating a capacity to manufacture 1 million cameras per month. The company’s dedication to innovation is evident in its allocation of ~8% of the annual revenue towards R&D, positioning Sparsh as the proud owner of one of
the largest in-house R&D Centre for CCTV solutions. As a true “Made in India” brand, Sparsh has achieved numerous milestones, introducing the first remote matrix switcher (2002), first CCTV camera (2008), first DVR (2011), first IP Camera (2012), first Thermal camera (2019), and first fever detection camera (2020).