CUI Devices today announced the next chapter in its history with the launch of a new visual identity and brand message. Dedicated to nurturing the spirit of innovation with a heavy dose of humanity, CUI Devices’ updated brand aims to redefine the meaning of collaboration in an often-transactional industry, while continuing to be the same trusted partner for electronic components.
Tracing its roots back to 1989, CUI Devices has continually evolved over the years to help its customers innovate and change the world with their designs. The rebrand puts an increased focus on what has been important to the company all along: caring more than is expected, embracing evolution, taking a holistic approach, and having fun along away. Here is a quick snapshot of some of the changes:
- Logo: The logo now incorporates a new icon—an abstract dandelion—representing the company’s parts, people, and care spreading throughout the world.
- Colors: The new primary color of magenta is believed to inspire creativity and innovation through caring and joy. It is the meeting point between two color powerhouses: red (passion and energy) and purple (introspection and wisdom).
- Website: Incorporating the new brand elements, the website is streamlined to better support customers and engineers with a suite of online tools and resources.
- Mission: Nurture the spirit of innovation, but above all, be human.
- Vision: Holistic growth without compromising our principles.
- Core Values: Lead with care. Embrace evolution. Choose fun.
“This rebrand is several years in the making and a culmination of efforts from all of the people and partners that make us who we are,” stated Matt McKenzie, CEO of CUI Devices. “We believe in doing good work and that’s best accomplished by leading with care and having fun. In what can be a stale industry, our new brand reflects how we strive to be different and never too stuck in our ways to adapt. We’re still the same tech nerds – just with a new look and a good pair of glasses!”
CUI Devices’ new brand and brand elements will continue to roll out over the coming weeks. The company would like to thank all the people, partners, and customers that made this rebrand a reality.