April 14, 2014: At the world’s largest industry fair Hannover Messe 2015, L&T Technology Services’ will showcase solutions for Smart Cities with a focus on smart buildings, smart machines, smart manufacturing and smart healthcare. The solutions align to the needs of Industrie 4.0 including Virtualisation that helps to develop proof of concepts, Interoperability with IOT frameworks, Analytics for deeper insights and Modular architectures for building scalable systems.
Demonstrations at the booth include:
- IBEMS (Intelligent Building and Energy Management Solution), an innovative smart building framework for enabling intelligence and net zero buildings that helps lower energy bills, cost of maintenance while extending the life of assets and reducing carbon footprint. Gartner has identified L&T Technology Services as one of the few companies offering integrated energy management solutions in the report on “Hype Cycle for Green IT and Sustainability in India, 2014”*.
- E-Health solution for Smart healthcare is an ECG ambulatory care application developed for Android devices on L&T Technology Services’ IOT platform, UBIQWEISE. Our E-Health solution provides high quality home care for elderly, disabled and patients with lifestyle related diseases.
- Smart Water utility solution helps in controlling water demand in various regions and saves water by detecting over flow and leakage. The cloud based system monitors health parameters of valves and enables preventive maintenance.
- Smart Street lighting solutions for city wide applications saving power consumption up to 28 per cent
- Smart Security solutions comprising of IP Camera, patented video analytics and Image processing solutions. Analytics solutions improve efficiency of systems, help in generation of greater revenue and perform preventive health assessment of assets.
- Smart Machine solutions that measure and analyse vibrations in equipment, and hand held vibration test meters for troubleshooting & diagnosing mechanical problems.
*Gartner Hype Cycle for Green IT and Sustainability in India, 2014, Ganesh Ramaoorthy, August 4, 2014
Said Dr. Keshab Panda, Chief Executive, L&T Technology Services, “India is a partner country this year at Hannover and we are proud to showcase our solutions for Smart Cities that harness the power of technology for a sustainable living.”
L&T Technology Services with its focus on next generation technologies, industry and market expertise, has been driving innovation to design and develop new solutions for its customers.
Products designed by L&T Technology Services have won innovation awards in several industry competitions in the tools and instruments category.