May 6, 2015: Various Memorandum of Understandings (MoUs) have been signed by Indian industries with Germany recently during Hannover Messe 2015 as below. These MoUs are expected to increase FDI flows to India, bring in new technology, help growth of manufacturing sector and create employment opportunities in the country thereby boosting its economy.
1. Instrumentation Limited with KE Kauer Engineering, Germany for production of control valves.
2. Vikram Solar with Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE.
3. Hindustan Machine Tools (HMT) with FT Machine Tools, Germany for collaborating on flow forming machines.
4. HMT with Enit GmbH, Germany for total Engineering Solutions.
5. Essel Group with Wind and Sun Technology Group /FeCon GmbH to develop 12500 MW of Solar and 4000 MW of Wind Energy Projects in India.
6. Essel Group with with Passavant Energy and Environment (PE&E) for water and waste water treatment projects.
7. Essel Group with Fichtner GmbH & Co to provide comprehensive interdisciplinary range of engineering and consultancy services in areas of energy, water, sanitation, infrastructure, IT and consultancy on the implementation.
8. Essel Group with Smart Grids-Platform Baden-Wuertemberg to act as facilitator in linking the energy networks for Essel group.
9. Roots Group India and Neander Motors, Germany for transfer of technology and Joint Venture for production of a very high end latest technology, Twin Cranks, Diesel Engine with varied applications in Auto Marine Energy, etc. (0.6 million Euros).
10. iPLON with Welspun Renewables in the area of Green Energy Commitment.
11. Heavy Engineering Corporation (HEC) with Kirow Adelt GmBh of Leipzig for manufacture of Railway Cranes.
This information was given by the Minister of State (Independent Charge) in the Ministry of Commerce & Industry Nirmala Sitharaman in a written reply in Rajya Sabha.