- Marquee will provide sales and product support for Avery products to end customers for the India market including over 60 Avery VIPs, SimAccel FPGA-based accelerator, and SimXACT gate-level simulation products
- The partnership is an investment into the future, and truly strengthens both companies’ mission in bringing in innovative and differentiated SoC solutions to the market
Avery Design Systems, a leader in functional verification solutions and Marquee Semiconductor, a Spec-to-Silicon SOC solution company, have collaborated to deliver innovative SOC solutions incorporating sales and support for Avery verification IP (VIP) and EDA products and Marquee design IP for analog/RF and NOC along with SOC Spec-to-Silicon engineering services.
What to expect from the partnership?
Marquee will provide sales and product support for Avery products to end customers for the India market including over 60 Avery VIPs, SimAccel FPGA-based accelerator, and SimXACT gate-level simulation products. Also, Marquee will utilize the Avery product line in the fulfillment of SOC engineering services through Marquee’s DIME differentiated solutions approach combining
- Domain expertise in both digital and analog/RF and low power
- Infrastructure and platform IPs
- Methodology, flow, sign-off QA tools
- Ecosystem partners with essential technologies
“We are excited to partner with Marquee to strengthen our sales and support delivery for our mutual customers. Marquee can work with customers on one or multiple levels to deliver the right SOC solutions from product sales and support of design IP and verification IP to complete SOC architecture and implementation engineering services,” Chris Browy, VP Sales and Marketing for Avery Design, said in a press release. “Tailoring the right technology and services brings the best value proposition for our customers,” he added.
“Avery Design is a leader in providing verification IP and verification specific tools to the industry. We are pleased to partner with Avery Design to sell, support and provide solutions around Avery’s VIPs and tools in India. The partnership is an investment into the future, and truly strengthens both companies’ mission in bringing in innovative and differentiated SoC solutions to the market,” Purna Mohanty, CEO, Marquee Semiconductor Inc, said in a press release.
Avery Design Systems is a member of the Mentor Graphics Value Added Partnership (VAP) program and has established numerous Avery Design VIP partner program affiliations with IP suppliers. Marquee Semiconductor Inc. focuses on providing the best-in-class turnkey and end-to-end SoC solution – Spec to Silicon with its DIME model.